Checklist for Sales Analysis
In the buying or selling process, many decisions must be made. Asking the
right questions and having the correct answers will insure proper analysis. Approach the
task like a good journalist digs for a newspaper story. Ask the
- WHO is making the final decision?
- WHAT is really for sale?
- WHERE are the skeletons buried and jewels hidden?
- WHY is each party so motivated?
- WHEN is the best time to strike the deal?
- HOW much to ask and offer?
- HOW to prepare for sale or do meaningful analysis?
- HOW to financially structure and close the deal?